MTA Bus Operations: Deliveries, Moves & Transfers

T J Trainman
Message added by Cait Sith

This TOPIC is strictly for bus deliveries, moves & transfers.

Any discussion related to these moves should be done in the MTA Bus Operations: Fleets and Depots and Bus - Random Thoughts threads.

In a weird way, I kinda hope FB gets more XD40s... I never rode one on the B41 and with only like 10 -15 XD's for regular service on FB routes makes them kinda hard to find, if FB got a lot of them, finding one on the B41 shouldn't be too hard. I just missed one on the B41 this past summer at Kings Plaza.

In a perfect world Flatbush would be mix of XD40s and RTSs and the hybrids would go but I don't think that's gonna happen :lol:

In a perfect world. We all could wish that FB had CS's XD40's order. Send their RTS to East New York and still have some room to take on some artics for possible next order.

• Replies 36k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

4938 WF to MJQ. Saw it in the M20 not too long ago.

Sent from my iPhone using NYC Transit Forums mobile app

It's most likely on loan over there as some Bronx buses are running down at Quill like 4983 from West Farms and 4340 from Kingsbridge. A Nova LFS from Kingsbridge was running on the M42 earlier today too.

Edit:4938 is still at ENY. Currently on the Q24. You must of seen 4983.

Edited by Kingsbridgeviewer382

5439 is in Jersey fresh and clean in um........ old colors....... I just saw it and I was quite confused. Appears to be the same issue that the Xcelsiors had. The new wrap is not yet complete for the Nova's. The bus is set to be delivered on schedule, and will most likely go into service in the old colors. It is unclear at this time how 5440-5442 will show up. I will post more about this in the Fleet and Depots thread later on.