R188 Discussion Thread

East New York

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Whie they're at it they better fix the f*cked up pixels on the side sign, get the lighting cleaned out and fix the squeaky brakes. The R142As have taken a beating while being on the (6) every day for the past 15 years

Yeah that's for sure, it looked ugly to see a bright brand new car next to an older dim dirty car.

7844-7854 got taken OOS at Main after an in service run a little bit ago because of a "door problem"...apparently it held up a lot of trains too, and I heard the problem had to do with the doors not staying closed all the way while it was moving.

Edited by Orion VII 4 Life

I thought the whole point of making the circle green was because they were planned to end up on the (6).

Hope they're just fixing them or something. (Are you sure those two cars were among those from the (7)? I never kept track of which ones were assigned where).

If they're removing those LED's then its pointless having these on the (6), the LED is easy to tell a local from an express

I have been noticing that Westchester Yards crews don't like to deal with the Led Lights , iv noticed when an R62A is express , they won't change the Leds to <6> till 125st or 3rd ave 138 , if they are in fact removing them all that can be a possibility