SUBWAY - Random Thoughts Topic

• Replies 30.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Man this is a great time to be a rail fan, 46/160 mix on the F and R lines. 160s on the C, 32s, 42s and 160 mix on the J, 62A/142A mix on the 6 and 7 lines. 68s and 32s on the A, and the 68As making cameo appearances on the N and Q lines.

This is the foamyist the subway has been since the transition period from the old SMEEs to 160s.

Really...WOW

yeah it got borrowed from a re-routed (F) ... I almost got to work it. The C/R came to me to ask what the Luminator code for (D) to 205 was though.....

Can confirm that at least one (E) got rerouted to 168 yesterday, not sure why. (E) to 168 is another R160 program that doesn't exist, so it has to get changed to the regular (C) program.

Edited by Snowblock

The 160s go on the (C) to prevent overheating since the 32s don't have AC.

Jamaica services both lines cars.

But he was drawing attention to the fact that the train is made up of 10 cars, not 8, as the ©'s R160s are.

And the R32s do have AC. Whether it works is a different issue.

But he was drawing attention to the fact that the train is made up of 10 cars, not 8, as the ©'s R160s are.

And the R32s do have AC. Whether it works is a different issue.

Yea the R32s have AC but in the summers it doesn't work on the (C) cause its fully underground.... but AC works really good on the (J) and (Z) but because its outside most of the time.

Edited by R62AR33

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10203304076997030&set=gm.667021760034366&type=1&theater

If you have Facebook, go to mta transit photo and videos

one other thing i didn't see the tile too well in my first report about this. it was west 4 street

Hey thats my picture lol

...but yes, it is West 4 St near the back of the platform

10347775_10203304076997030_7983386307282

Edited by Fresh Pond