MTA Bus Operations: Fleet & Depots

East New York

• Replies 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

4 delivered to JFK tonight, 5381,5390,5391 I did not get the other number. Will be in service as of tomorrow. Usb ports on the top throughout. I didn't get the wifi signal though but it was only on for about 10 seconds so it may need to be running longer.

3970CB41-10E7-4CD4-B75A-B34C3D3B0D53.jpg

224605C9-F8DF-46F4-B21E-D6089A6DCDB8.jpg

4445AEB0-12DC-4266-BC5D-219F26C222ED.jpg

You'll have to ask MTA/NYCT that, but we are Manhattan oriented, plus EVENTUALLY Quill will get them too.

As will the other Manhattan garages and the Bronx. The question all of us are probably wondering is which of those two boroughs will get them first?

Sent from my iPhone using NYC Transit Forums mobile app

Edited by DaTransitMan4608

If these newly wrapped buses will be running out of jfk depot, why was the launching event held at MJQ?

That's exactly what I was asking myself yesterday. Then I realized that it's mostly for the press, and Quill tends to be herald as "The Depot". Plus, I would assume its easier for the press to get to.

What would Cuomo and Co. want to be doing out all the way out in Ozone/Jamaica/Springfield?

Especially since he's had the annoying habit of frowning down on those neighborhoods and some of the others, including mine.

Especially since he's had the annoying habit of frowning down on those neighborhoods and some of the others, including mine.

He frowns down on the city in general. Other than the buses and the $1B for Phase 2 SAS, every transit project he has proposed helps people enter/leave NYC from the suburbs but not help the people who live in NYC.