New York City Subway

All discussions on the New York City Subway system can be found here

Subforums

1. Subway Photos & Videos

Forum to post your New York City subway photographs and videos. We prefer original user content and not material taken by another individual. This forum is for posting media only, all other topics should be created in the New York City Subway forum.

topics

9,763 topics in this forum

• 34 replies
    • 2.2k views
  1. Subway cupcakes

• 23 replies
    • 3.2k views
    • 5 replies
    • 1.8k views
    • 5 replies
    • 13 replies
    • 1.4k views
    • 34 replies
    • 2.5k views
  2. Marker Signals

• 4 replies
  3. R160 order past/present

• 5 replies
    • 15 replies
    • 1.9k views
    • 1 reply
    • 47 replies
    • 3.6k views
  4. How does the L train...

• 1 reply
    • 10 replies
    • 2k views
    • 5 replies
    • 1.4k views
    • 1 reply
  5. R32's on the (A) again

• 19 replies
    • 1.9k views
    • 8 replies
    • 8 replies
    • 4 replies
    • 181 replies
    • 9.8k views
    • 3 replies
    • 3.7k views
    • 29 replies
    • 3.3k views
  6. Nostalgia Train

• 20 replies
    • 2.1k views
    • 21 replies
    • 2.3k views
  7. A Second Winner!

• 5 replies

• Images

• You can pick a redline job if tis available.. You only can pick jobs for five days in the same Districts Queens North or the South.. The Pick Persons will be there to assist you. Word to the Wise make it your Business to know that you will have a job waiting for you to Pick if you think "Oh it wont happen" they will pick for you...
    • It dose not matter if your EKG is funny they going to put you on hold for a heart doctor  if your Neck Size dont fit their "Criteria" they are going to ask you to take a Sleep Study... You can thank Nelson Rockefeller and others for having incidents and blaming "sleep apnea" for them effing up.. When they was just OT hounds and they got tired.. That's the Bottom Line..  Bring everything from your doctor to shut em up... This place is a reactionary agency... Welcome to the land of MTA....
    • I’m trying to understand the pick process I’m in division b and I keep getting different ways they handle it. I heard there doing a new thing called redline so that everyone can pick.also is it possible to just pick single jobs off any line that still Available or it has to be in the same district 
    • besides the sick record which I am ok with, what else do we have to be good with besides violations and accidents?
    • overweight is unhealthy.  also if u have a big gut it hits the MC and train goes PSSSHHHHH some men blame it on the henny, i blame it on my gut on the G2!!
    • Dmnn good luck im sure they will get back to you 

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.