MTA Bus Operations: Deliveries, Moves & Transfers

T J Trainman
Message added by Cait Sith

This TOPIC is strictly for bus deliveries, moves & transfers.

Any discussion related to these moves should be done in the MTA Bus Operations: Fleets and Depots and Bus - Random Thoughts threads.

So apparently there's an 8290 @ Yukon. These things aren't popping up on BusTime anymore.

Most new buses aren't visible on bustime until a few days later. Don't always use bustime as it may not even show recent arrivals or transfers.

Usually it'll take like about a few weeks or a month later for buses to show up online since they arrived just now or recently.

• Replies 36k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So apparently there's an 8290 @ Yukon. These things aren't popping up on BusTime anymore.

Most likely the GPS isn't installed...

And if they aren't paying attention, they might still have the number of whatever old bus had the GPS first (if it isn't brand new) :D

Yep lmao... I remember when 7418 showed up as 6109 on BusTime  :lol:

the ng's being returned from the bx, and the and the bring displaced from si.

I wouldn't count on the NGs moving from SI since the Nova Order doesn't have enough to send the NGs to the mainline and retire the Orion Vs all at once. Same thing with the Bronx order since KB has 30 something Orion Vs and alot more NGs. 

9442 ran on the M66 the last few days btw. I would wait until tomorrow before moving it to Quill on the roster since the last few major holidays the MHV RTS went to Qull only to be sent back when the holidays was over.