SUBWAY - Random Thoughts Topic

• Replies 30.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
18 minutes ago, Via Garibaldi 8 said:

lol... Cost savings... I've had the same problem on the Uptown platform...

So save money paying someone $22/hr including benefits in exchange for paying thousands of dollars in FDNY fees and overtime and benefits and infrastructure repair due to track fires.

Seems logical if you don’t understand logic.

13 minutes ago, Deucey said:

So save money paying someone $22/hr including benefits in exchange for paying thousands of dollars in FDNY fees and overtime and benefits and infrastructure repair due to track fires.

Seems logical if you don’t understand logic.

Yup... (MTA) = More Trouble Ahead

I love how the (MTA) is finally doing deep cleanings to a lot of their newer cars. I really notice the difference especially with the R142’s and the converted R188’s. Hopefully the R143’s get done next, because honestly they look dirty inside and out. I feel like this is something that trains should get at least once a year because I think it’s a matter of image and having them look good. They should continue to clean out the light casings and clean the interior walls too.

Jamaica’s R160s always appear last to get anything. I haven’t seen any of them with the exit mats, yellow poles, or deep cleaned cars, beside the original 100 R160s that were wrapped but none of them have been cleaned. I find it funny how 40+ year old cars ( R46s) got more attention than the much younger R160s.

27 minutes ago, NewFlyer 230 said:

I feel like this is something that trains should get at least once a year because I think it’s a matter of image and having them look good. They should continue to clean out the light casings and clean the interior walls too.

I fully agree with you 

58 minutes ago, NewFlyer 230 said:

I love how the (MTA) is finally doing deep cleanings to a lot of their newer cars. I really notice the difference especially with the R142’s and the converted R188’s. Hopefully the R143’s get done next, because honestly they look dirty inside and out. I feel like this is something that trains should get at least once a year because I think it’s a matter of image and having them look good. They should continue to clean out the light casings and clean the interior walls too.

Jamaica’s R160s always appear last to get anything. I haven’t seen any of them with the exit mats, yellow poles, or deep cleaned cars, beside the original 100 R160s that were wrapped but none of them have been cleaned. I find it funny how 40+ year old cars ( R46s) got more attention than the much younger R160s.

Jamaica wants to run their cars to the ground as they did with the R32’s... they’re the B division’s Version of Westchester yard. 😂🤣

Edited by VIP

1 minute ago, VIP said:

Jamaica wants to run their cars to the ground as they did with the R32’s they’re the B division’s Westchester yard. 😂🤣

Yes, Jamaica is. It's not like there are worse performers (like a certain facility in Inwood)...

1 hour ago, NewFlyer 230 said:

I dont think the R143's have been washed since 2010 from the looks of it.

On 5/17/2019 at 8:01 PM, Union Tpke said:

This is really bad, and reflects the dramatic rise in Anti-Semitism across the country.

46955491065_8138e24f72_o.pngScreen Shot 2019-05-17 at 7.56.36 PM by Union Turnpike, on Flickr

Also Islamophobia as well since Trump got elected in 2016. Recently a Muslim Girl got bullied and her headscarf got pulled in HIgh School in East Brunswick, New Jersey a Town close to Staten Island, Taco bell employee spewed Racist and Islamophobic rant against a muslim customer in St. Louis and in Pittsburg, Pennslyvania (Same City happened the Synagogue Massacre) a Syrian Refugee Girl was bullied and beaten up in a High School Bathroom and there are many more.

https://www.ktsa.com/taco-bell-employee-fired-after-racist-rant-against-muslim-customer/

https://abc7ny.com/video-teen-allegedly-tries-to-rip-off-muslim-students-hijab/5244443/

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/muslim-syrian-refugee-hospitalized-school-fight_n_5c1be023e4b08aaf7a865b0b

What you guys think about this? This is Horrible.

Thanks a lot Donald Trump, Social Media and etc for spewing hatred and vilification and empowering Racist Scumbags.